Lesní správa Lány
General Terms and Conditions
1) Prospective hunters must place their order to Lesní správa Lány. LS Lány will in turn confirm receipt of the order by sending back a letter of invitation.
2) LS Lány is responsible for the organisation and management of the hunts.
3) Before the hunt starts, all hunters must present a hunting licence valid in the Czech Republic and a liability insurance covering hunting related activities.
4) It is possible to arrange hunting licences for foreigners if the following documents are sent to LS Lány in time: a copy of a passport or ID card and a copy of a hunting licence valid in the hunter´s country. Hunters will be charged 50 CZK for a 5 day hunting licence, 40 CZK for drawing up the Czech hunting licence as such, and 425 CZK for a liability insurance covering hunting related activities.
5) The price hunters will be charged is calculated according to our hunting pricelists. Trophies are assessed to the CIC Trophy Measuring System standards and their prices are derived from these assessments. The measuring is done right after preparation, and its result is used solely for the purposes of our pricelists.
6) Hunters will be charged an organization fee of 750 CZK for every day in which they hunt a wild game animal. In the case of driven hunts, the organization fee is included in the price of the whole package. The organization fee for driven pheasant hunts is 750 CZK.
7) LS Lány reserves the right to require a deposit to make the booking valid. The deposit must be transferred to our bank account.
8) If hunters have an opportunity to harvest (a wounded or missed animal is considered harvested) the wild game animal they have contracted for, they will be charged a 1 000 CZK fee for a hunting guide.
9) A preparation fee of 1 000 CZK will be charged for boiling and basic bleaching of trophy heads.
10) If hunters hunt, wound or miss a wild game animal that has not been chosen by their hunting guide, they will be charged a 100 % addition to the price.
11) Hunters can be accommodated by LS Lány in its hunting lodge Leontýna. The price of accommodation is 1 000 CZK per night per room. There is also the option to stay in some hotel or guest house near Lány. The price can be then found in their own pricelists.
12) If an individual hunt is cancelled 7 days prior to the date the hunt is supposed to take place, the cancellation is penalty free. If a group hunt is cancelled 40 days prior to the date the hunt is supposed to take place, 50 % of the price of the whole package will be refunded.
13) On the day of a group hunt (driven hunts, driven pheasant hunts), each hunter is offered refreshment worth 125 CZK. In the case of driven hunts, this sum is included in the price of the whole package. In the case of hunts in our pheasantry, this sum is included in the organization fee of 750 CZK.
14) LS Lány does not organise individual hunts for hinds and calves.
15) Value added tax (VAT) is included in the prices in our pricelists.
16) LS Lány manages the Lány Game Park hunting district on behalf of the Office of the President of the Czech Republic. As such, the game park serves as a place for relaxation and recreation of the president and his guests. Consequently, in certain cases, LS Lány reserves the right to suspend or cancel the hunts, especially in the case of planned state visits.
17) LS Lány reserves the right to change prices in the pricelists.
18) If there are any services, activities or game species that are not listed in the pricelists, their prices can be arranged before the hunt starts in the form of a written agreement.
19) In some exceptional cases (sanitary culling, anomalies, lower quality of trophies, etc.), the price can be negotiated and then newly arranged in a written agreement. LS Lány reserves the right to postpone, reschedule, or, in exceptional cases, cancel a hunt 24 hours prior to the date the hunt is supposed to take place, if the game park is visited by the president